Joe Carter hat 25 Gründe aus Untersuchungen zusammengetragen, die den wichtigen Einfluss des Vaters auf das spätere Leben der Kinder unterstreichen. Hier der Start:
- Children living with fathers in the home tend to fare better on cognitive achievement and behavioral outcomes.
- Adolescents living in intact families tend to report closer relationships with their fathers.
- Among urban fathers, those who frequently attend religious services tend to be more engaged with their children.
- Close relationships between adolescents and their fathers are positively associated with adolescents’ psychological well-being.
- Adolescents with more involved fathers tend to exhibit lower levels of behavioral problems.